What have I learned this year?
- I still have a lot to learn but I always will have a lot to learn because web development is always evolving.
- I can do about anything in CSS and I feel more comfortable with more complex stuff like animations, using pseudo selectors, calc functions, transforms, etc,...
- Accessibility is getting easier. I still get confused and have to ask questions but I certainly understand more.
- I write down my daily accomplishments. This has helped me see the things I do on a daily basis that I succeed at. It has helped me see that I make progress every day and will eventually solve any issues I'm having. It's a confidence booster.
- A lot of the same things from last year apply. My First Year As A Web Developer
Now that another year has passed, what do I hope to accomplish in the next year?
- More site construction projects. I didn't do much on that front except help with projects. However, I built a lot of landing pages this year.
- Still work on my confidence and not get so frustrated when I don't solve problems as quickly as I'd like to.
- Ask more questions and speak up more in meetings.
- Learn more because I'm never going to know everything.
- Use my standing desk more.